Table of Contents
What do you eat crab cakes with?
Wondering What to Serve with Crab Cakes?Here Are 30 Ideas
- Crispy Roasted Artichokes. Time Commitment: 1 hour.
- Light and Tangy Coleslaw. Time Commitment: ufeff30 minutes.
- Easy Pretzel Buns.
- Grilled Mango Salsa.
- Avocado Rice.
- Herby Shoestring Fries.
- Rainbow Vegetable Skewers.
- Grilled Corn with Spicy Aioli.
What is remoulade sauce made of?
Remoulade is a traditional French sauce, originally made with ingredients such as mayonnaise, herbs, capers, pickles, and perhaps some anchovy oil or horseradish. French cuisine has a lot of influence on Louisiana cuisine, and the Cajuns and Creoles have a lot of influence on Louisiana cuisine.
What sauce do you eat with seafood?
Here, 10 great sauces that will take any fish dish over the top.
- Parsley Sauce. This easy, lemony sauce is fantastic with crisp, butter-fried sea bass or snapper.
- Smoked-Almond Romesco Sauce.
- Fresh Herb Sauce.
- Rich Ketchup Sauce.
- Mint Sauce.
- Lemon Cream Sauce.
- Salmoriglio Sauce.
- Red Wine Sauce.
What main dish goes with crab cakes?
Pasta and Other Starch to Serve with Crab Cakes
- Avocado Pasta.
- Creamy Lemon Pasta.
- Potato Salad.
- Roasted Potatoes.
- Crispy Potato Fries.
- Fried Over Medium Egg.
- Grilled Avocado.
- Corn Chowder.