Table of Contents
What vegetables go well in salads?
A typical salad starts with raw greens, such as lettuce, spinach, kale, mixed greens or arugula. However, you can also add several other raw vegetables. Some popular raw veggie toppings include chopped carrots, onions, cucumbers, celery, mushrooms and broccoli.
Also Read: How should green vegetables be cooked?
What are the 5 types of salads?
salad, any of a wide variety of dishes that fall into the following principal categories: green salads; vegetable salads; salads of pasta, legumes, or grains; mixed salads incorporating meat, poultry, or seafood; and fruit salads.
What are the 7 types of salads?
Types of tossed salads you may be familiar with are:
- Caesar Salad. Caesar Salad Supreme.
- Greek Salad. A salad of sliced cucumbers, red onion, red bell pepper, olives, and crumbled feta on a glass plate.
- Fattoush. Arabic Fattoush Salad.
- Nixe7oise Salad. Nicoise salad in a white bowl.
- Cobb Salad. Cobb Salad.
- Chicken Salad.
What are the 20 types of salads?
Top 20 Types Of Salads
- 1Classic Greek Salad.
- 2Pad Thai Salad with Coconut Lime Dressing.
- 3Green Goddess Chicken Salad.
- 4Fruity Pasta Salad.
- 5Bulgur Wheat and Shrimp Salad.
- 6New Potato Salad.
- 7Garlicky Tomato Salad.
- 8Apple and Sprout Salad.
For More Information, Read In The Given Below Link: